Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh Hai :)

Welcome welcome to my blog. Ive always wanted to do one of these, and now I have the motivation! I've recently been using a brand of makeup that has really gotten me excited about cosmetics and makeup artistry again! I've been exclusively using Madd Style Cosmetics (etsy store link below) and LOVING the product and customer service. Its inspring me to get back into one of my first passions, makeup artistry.
Sooooooooo on this blog I hope to post some tips, tricks and other things I've picked up along the way of this crazy life. I'm certainly no expert, but I think I'm pretty good at what I do if I do say so myself. :P
Enjoy, join, follow or whatever you do on these things. I will update this pretty frequently because well, I do my makeup alot. I got nothin. LOL
Madd Style Cosmetics Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/moloverox

No comments:

Post a Comment